Monday, January 26, 2009

Bocaditos

In addition to organic frozen spinach and out-of-season pomegranates, the Mega sells something called an "Espantasuegra," which means "scare your mother-in-law." That's what it said on the sealed boxes in the toy aisle, sitting there waiting to be opened and shelved. I don't know what it is yet, but I intend to find out. Not that I want to scare my mother-in-law. Actually, I'm sure I've already done it, unintentionally, of course.

There are dogs that will call people on the phone for you. The next time I have a phone, I definitely need one of those.

1 comment:

Armando said...

Espanta Suegras, is a toy for parties, you have it in the US.

is more like a rolled paper that when you blow in the other end it expands and extends to its maximum and makes a funny noise.

is called "party whistle"