| I really love to go grocery shopping in Puerto Plata. This is the kind of thing I used to take for granted and now it seems somehow wrong, but good, like a drug. |
| Fresh from the pool. |
| Grandma Donna with one of her biggest fans, looking up for the camera. |
| The view from "Gringo Hill." |
| Beach grapes and limoncillos in La Isabela, a city founded by Columbus. His little house was right next to the cemetery. |
| Tallulah turns five and prepares to go horseback riding with friends. (Somehow we didn't get any pictures of that part.) |
| Elvis--taxi driver, aspiring English speaker, ertswhile student of natural medicine. He drove us wherever we wanted to go in his blue Toyota, "Cristo Da Vida" emblazoned across the windshield. |
| It is Grandma Donna's birthday. |
| Happy birthday! |
| Tallulah's first ballet class, with her friend Calliope. I think this is some sort of rite of passage. Anyway, she loved it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment